MTN / welcome back

1 Nigeria Review updated:

I wanted to do the mtn simswap on line but it has been givinn me problems and I need to do it immediately

Re

Comments

• Mr
      4th of Dec, 2009

Please, the issue of sim wel come back has indeed become a problem. As for me, i have being trying to get this done on line, for the past two weeks now i have not be able to get rid of it.The respond i have ever be receiving is. the web page can not be found and this is really anoinding.As petronising customer, i will be very happy if this error is corected with immediate effect to avoid lossing of customers.Thanks.

• On
      5th of Dec, 2009

waoh... have tried severally to submit this welcome-back form but not responding!!! need a help urgently.

• 08
      11th of Dec, 2009

mtn thank you

• Pr
      18th of Dec, 2009

Mtn needs to improve this online service.

• Pr
      18th of Dec, 2009

Pls. Mtn work some more in improving your online welcome back / sim swap package.

7th of Jan, 2010

i wanted to do a sim swap for da past 7 months now.it's being giving me problem online.pls i need ur immediate respond on hw to swap my sim, cos am not happy at all with u pple again.thank i await ur reply on hw, when to use my line(mtn) again.am very sad!!!.

7th of Jan, 2010

sorry my mtn number is 08035601862

• Ba
      23rd of Jan, 2010

I want to retrieve my line since last year november up till today 23rd of january no solution and u are doing it for tout infact u are bad network we will ever have in nigeria, if u like improve or not time is coming when Nigerian will treat ur ### up i belt it with u.

• En
      26th of Jan, 2010

ENEH DAVID
    i wanted to do a sim swap for da past 2 weeks now.it's being giving me problem online.pls i need ur immediate respond on hw to swap my sim, cos am not happy at all with u pple again.thank i await ur reply on hw, when to use my line(mtn) again.am very sad!!!.
    STOLEN LINE 07030888358
    SWAP LINE 08130731856

• As
      2nd of Feb, 2010

mtn is not a small network in Nigria. She is already established, facing the greatest disappointment of a desperate customer on mtn website, Iam talking about 'web page not found 'or 'web page being expired' is really a disheartening development. Please mtn save your self from this... It's not worthy of you.
    Asema S.T 08065940008

• Mu
      17th of Mar, 2010

For like a week i've been on this welcomeback thing but it's to no avail. Customer care line endlessly rings for nothing. And the website isn't functioning. This is totally frustrating as well as disappointing. MTN pls what's happening? Now i'm thinking if a should never bother doing a welcomeback and, perhaps, stop using MTN if after a week it dose'n't work. my stolen line 08062381683, puk is 54138413.
    New line 07039145116, puk is 15410511. Contacts on my lost sim; 08060636609, 08061518644, 08062106009, 08067100508.
    JERRY B. U.

stolen
    08061205133

• Ab
      1st of May, 2010

Pls i filled a mtn welcome back sim registration form yesterday afternoon &i've not get any result till now.pls how many days does it take to do it bcos i'm getting filled up.losted sim:07036283699 new sim for welcome back:081 61886939 alternative line to connect:07030908098 [protected]@yahoo.co.uk.pls reply fast.

• Vi
      11th of May, 2010

IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH THE MTN WELCOME BACK YOU CAN GIVE ME A CALL TO HELP YOU OUT I DID MINE IN JUST ONE HOUR. 07038707887.

• Ok
      14th of May, 2010

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have being trying to welcome back my two mtn Sim cards online since last three days but experiencing some problem.please i need your immediate respond on how to swap my Sim, I will be very happy if this error is corrected with immediate effect to avoid losing of some customers Thanks. lost sim :70731614442.new sim to welcome back:08160524078. another lost sim:07039100145.new sim to welcome back:08160425099.alternative line to contact: 07065845599 [protected]@yahoo.com.

• Ab
      13th of Aug, 2010

Dear MTN you should do something you people thing it will not effect you but it will.Forget of thinking that you people are having customer.
    I have been trying for sim swap or welcome but it will not register.
    Thanks Kadzai

• Ad
      7th of Jan, 2011

I WANTED TO DO THE MTN SIM SWAP ON LINE BUT IT HAS BEEN GIVING ME PROBLEMS AND I NEED TO DO IT IMMEDIATELY.AND I SUPPOSE TO DO IT TODAY.

• Fi
      4th of Mar, 2011

It has now got to an extend that i needs to give comment concerning the mtn poor customer services, calling mtn customer services has now become a past tense, not only that.even sim welcome back is also another great task which mtn do nt try to resolve the problem instead they show a shall-ant attitude my sim card got damage and i have being trying to retrieving the sim back for more that three month ago which mtn has never rectify the problem for me

• Fi
      5th of Mar, 2011

For more than three months I've been on this welcome back thing but it's to no avail. Customer care line endlessly rings for nothing. And the website isn't functioning. This is totally frustrating as well as disappointing. MTN pls what's happening? Now I'm thinking if a should never bother doing a welcome back and, perhaps, stop using MTN if after a week it doesn't work. my damaged Sim card no is 07039396432,
    New line 07031824573, . Contacts on my lost Sim; 07035616073, 07037826434, 07061144446 pls this very line is a registered one.my alternative line is 08039263595. i will be very glad is this favorably considered

• Er
      15th of Mar, 2011

i have been trying to retrive my line on line but is not going, they were supposed to send me a massage but i did not see any massage in my email. please help me out.