MTA / I am complain about bus driver

Staten Island, NY, United States Review updated:

June 14, 2017

To: whom it may concern,

I am writing to inform you of the inappropriate behavior of one of your bus drivers. I was not able to obtain his name, but I believe he will be easily identifiable from the following information.

On the morning of Thursday, June 1st at 7:15 am, I was riding on the Burgher Ave and Richmond Rd. I have ridden this bus from home to work every day for a few months, the regular bus driver knows me well. However, there was a different bus driver working on this particular morning.

I was at Burgher Ave and Richmond Rd, waiting for bus to pick me up as always The bus driver did not stop but, passed and ignored me. I informed him of this the next day when he did stop to pick me up. On this day the driver yelled at me but due to the fact that I am deaf I was unable to hear or understand what he was telling me. I became very upset at this and decide to get up earlier the next day to take an earlier bus hopping that it would be a different driver. Again I noticed him which did not make me happy in fact I was very uncomfortable being on his bus.

As I said before I did not catch his name but, he had grey/black hair and a goatee. I sincerely hope that you consider this behavior unacceptable and that you will take appropriate steps to reprimand this driver. I would appreciate follow up information from you so that I can be certain you take this information seriously. Please contact me by mail or I can be reached [protected].

Sincerely,

Maria Borrero

Ma
Jun 14, 2017

Comments

• Ug
      Sep 19, 2017

I can't believe that there are still honest people in New York City!!!

I lost my wallet containing some cash and my credentials in a bus. B28 going to co-opt city, on Monday, 9/18/17 around 12 noon. I noticed the wallet was missing immediately l got home, so l went back to look for it. I entered another going the opposite direction. I told the operator l lost my wallet in a bus 28, he was kind and patient to me, he directed my to make a complaint to a dispatcher and dropped me off where the dispatcher was stationed.
    The dispatcher was equally very kind and patient to me. He placed a call to all the B28, alerting them of the missing wallet. Fortunately for me, the operator of the bus where my wallet was missing responded that he has the wallet!!.. someone picked it up and gave it to him!. He had dropped off the passengers and picked up different passengers and still he did not tamper with the cash in my wallet!!
    I had to wait for him to come back to co-opt city and behold, everything was intact in my wallet!! It was unbelievable!! The bus is B28 with bus no 4527. The operator is not just kind but also an honest man!
    I am sooo grateful for everyone who was involved in getting back my wallet to me- the passenger that picked it up in the first place, the operator of the second bus l enter, who directed me to the dispatcher, the dispatcher himself, and finally the operator of the bus where my wallet was found, and who kept my wallet and it's contents intact!! God bless u all!!