M&T Bank / bogus overdraft fees
My husband and I moved to Maryland and opened a checking account at M&T Bank, huge mistake. They put a hold on all deposited checks for a minimum of two days, but neglect to inform you of this small detail. This allows them to charge an overdraft fee of $ 37.00 per incident, even though you have deposited the funds to cover your purchases. Don't bother calling customer service, they will not issue a credit. I was told that the check hold policy is in all of their lobbies, not sure if this is true or not, regardless, I use the drive thru. Do yourself a favor and bank elsewhere, save the headache.
More M&T Bank Complaints & Reviews
- M&T Bank - insuffiecent funds! 
- M&T Bank - scam and cheating 
- M&T Bank - legitimate insufficient funds! 
- M&T Bank - cashing an m&t ck @ their bank 
- M&T Bank - unlawful foreclosure threatening! 
- M&T Bank Corporation - new customer/payroll check clearance help!!!
- M&T Bank Corporation - customer service reps not knowledgeable
- M&T Bank Corporation - installment
- M&T Bank Corporation - my auto loan 110-001-4813930-0001 jeep wrangler
- M & T Bank - unprofessional bank teller