Mr. Delivery / terrible service

1 St Louis, United States Review updated:

I was a loyal Mr. Delivery user and can understand when things dont go exactly the way they are supposed to. The first time I kind of let it slide when they took an order, then called 45 minutes later to say the restaurant was out of the pizza I ordered and took a week to get the refund as well as the aggravation of not having dinner I waited an hour for. I thought, maybe it was just an off night and tried them one more time tonight. Call the order in and pay for it, wait 45 minutes and they call to say the restaurant is out of the item and what would I like to do? I said I understood and wanted to order something else of equivalent value. No that is not possible you just have to call and cancel the order and the resubmit a new one. This was the driver who said he was at the restaurant already. It was a joke and I still, after calling twice, being hung up on once after wanting to cancel the order, and then being assured the charges had been reversed, my account is still showing the charge and not a credit. I think they have found this scam to be more lucrative than actually delivering a good service. Will never utilize this company again.

Da
May 1, 2015

Comments

• Re
      4th of Mar, 2016

We ordered dinner at 6:45 pm from a local restaurant through this company. We were told it would take 45 - 60 minutes for our food to be delivered. After 60 minutes had passed, we called to inquire about our order. We were told that the restaurant had actually closed an hour before we placed our order. We were told that they would let us order from another restaurant and they would waive the delivery fee. What a generous offer. We can wait another hour and hope that our food shows up. This company stinks. Do not use them.