Movie Mars / Defective or Pirated Product

1 313 E. Kelso RoadColumbus, OH, United States Review updated:
Phone: 614-570-5513

Movie Mars Order/Tracking Number Is: [protected]
I purchased a DVD of The Best Years of Our Lives and the second time I played it a message appeared on my DVD player saying that it could not be played in communities with certain standards of content, or something like that. So my purchase resulted in only one viewing and the DVD is now worthless.

Comments

• Am
      15th of Dec, 2010

MOVIES MARS = FRAUD!!!

Please know you are not alone - Movie Mars is ripping people off left and right and their customer service is disgusting. I just posted on another complaint about them yesterday because I just went through my own HORRIBLE experience with them. I'm still fighting for my refund. I don't understand how this company is in business. They are selling fake product. They take payments then never send ANY product, then they ignore any customer service contact - or in my case they tell you it's your fault for ordering the wrong DVD??!?! They sent me a DVD from like Egypt haha - I ordered from a US listing - how is that MY FAULT?!?!? It's fraud. How is that legal?

Then, instead of spending money on legit product, they pay people to go around the internet and leave fake positive feedback about them! It;s hilarious. On their Amazon feedback - as soon as a real customer complains about being ripped off - which is happening multiple times a day, they magically have 150 positive feedbacks within 10 minutes saying beyond overboard stuff like "BEST SELLER EVER" - it's HILARIOUS because it's crap, and REALLY? 150 positive feedbacks in like 10 minutes? HAHAHAHA... It's SO fake.. if you want real feedback - check their Ebay complaints...

I feel sorry for anyone that works at Movie Mars that isn't a crook - but the company itself is HORRIBLY CORRUPT and they need to be shut down or bought out. What they are doing is highly illegal.

This company should be ashamed of it's existence.