Motherhood Maternity / Terrible customer service!
I purchased an outfit from one store. When I got home, I discovered that the shirt had a security tag. I returned to the store to have the tag removed and was told the store did not have the device to remove it. They called another mall - across town - to find out if the other Motherhood store had the device. They didn't. I was told that I'd have to return with the pants a few days later when the manager was in to return the outfit. I asked if I could exchange the shirt for the shirt on another outfit in the same size with the same pants. I was told no.
I returned with the entire outfit a few days later. The manager offered either an exchange or store credit. I asked for a refund. She said that she'd have to fill out a form and submit it to headquarters. Headquarters would likely deny the refund because the outfit was not returned because of a "medical condition". This whole process would take 4-6 weeks.
A medical condition? Why in the world would I share a medical condition with Motherhood Maternity?
I am really appalled at their "customer service".
More Motherhood Maternity Complaints & Reviews
- Motherhood Maternity - Ridiculous return policy/customer service 
- Motherhood Maternity - Bump bucks coupon 
- Motherhood Maternity - Pitiful customer service 
- Motherhood Maternity - FREE 50 DOLLAR SCAM 
- Motherhood Maternity - Giving my credit card number out 
- Motherhood Maternity / Destination Maternity Corporation - pants
- Motherhood Maternity / Destination Maternity Corporation - hiring manager
- Motherhood Maternity / Destination Maternity Corporation - schaumburg, il store - bad behavior/incorrectly charged & request refund
- Motherhood Maternity / Destination Maternity Corporation - quality complaint
- Motherhood Maternity / Destination Maternity Corporation - customer service