Motel 6 / very poor customer service

Motel 6 (Williamsburg) is the worst!!

Checked into the room and the shower was dirty. We asked to have it cleaned and the lady at the front said that housekeeping wasnt available. She asked if we'd like to change rooms and took us to another room. She opened the door and the first thing I noticed were several baby roaches on the counter. I brought this to her attention and asked to see yet another room. She responded by saying that there were no other rooms and that we can "have a refund and checkout". We asked if a discount might be in order since the shower was dirty. She, once again, said, "I'll give you full refund and you check out!"

When asked for her manager's name, she stated that she was the manager. We then inquired about the owner, and she stated that she was also the owner. We informed her that we would be taking the matter up through the proper channels (Better Business Bureau, )etc.

We asked for her name and she stated, "I don't want to give it to you"! She also said that whoever we told would know the date and could tell who was working.

Prior to us leaving, she issued my refund. She said that it would take 5-6 business days.

The lady that refused to give her name was a middle aged, Indian woman.

Cl