Motel 6 / motel 6 dania beach reservation process
I had a reservation for two nights in the Motel6 (confirmation number:376MS47139) from the 3rd of November till the 5th of November.
When we arrived on the 3rd at 8 pm, Mike at the reception told us : we are fully booked! and we don t have a room for you !
We arrived from England and they left us without accommodation!
By the law they have to arrange alternative accommodation which they did not!
We had to book another hotel for two nights which cost us 421.8$( Motel6 cost was 190.9$), plus a Uber ride at 6.31$.
For this trouble the Motel6 put us through we had to pay extra 237$!
I am requesting the refund from Motel6 for my extra expenses of 237$ because Motel6 made a mistake with my reservation which means they should not have sold my room after it was confirmed and booked under my name!
Ps: here is my email: [protected]@hotmail.com to contact me for the answer. Thank you
More Motel 6 Complaints & Reviews
- Accor / Motel 6 - do not rent list 
- Motel 6 - refused to rent - no reason given 
- Motel 6 - payroll & tax fraud
- Motel 6 - dirty and disgusting rooms! 
- Accor Hotels / Motel 6 - disrespect innocent travelers 
- Motel 6 - sanitary conditions and overall customer service from upper management
- Motel 6 - motel rooms 
- Motel 6 - manager unprofessional and rude behavior
- Motel 6 - refund for not just one day but two days
- Motel 6 - bad service and dirty/broken room.