Motel 6 / housekeeping and reaction to my complaint
I stayed at your motel 1801 Embarcadero, Oakland, CA 94606, USA from May 24th to May 28th. Room 143
On May 27th I returned to my room in the evening to find that housekeeping had not cleaned my room. I am not a messy person so there was not much to do, but the half the towel I was given on the 26th were not clean so on the morning of the 27th I left all the towels on the floor to have them replace and this did not happen.
I called reception at 18:45 (06:45pm) and was asked to come to reception to collect new towels. When I arrived I was told there no towels available (!!!) and that it would take 5 to 10 minutes and that the towels would be brought to my room.
At 19:35 (07:35pm) I still had no towels and I was told by a male employee that they would be brought over straight away and this did not happen so at 19:45 (07:45pm) I went to reception to collect.
This totally unacceptable and not once was I offered an apology for the inconvenience caused.
I have a forthcoming booking with you from July 5th to July 12th. Why should I stay not move to the hotel next door the Best Western Plus? Convince me to stay.
39 Ouseburn Wharf
St Lawrence Road
More Motel 6 Complaints & Reviews
- Accor / Motel 6 - do not rent list 
- Motel 6 - refused to rent - no reason given 
- Motel 6 - payroll & tax fraud
- Motel 6 - dirty and disgusting rooms! 
- Accor Hotels / Motel 6 - disrespect innocent travelers 
- Motel 6 - unethical behaviour of motel 6 front desk employee
- Motel 6 - filthy rooms, poor mattresses, on, beds rude front desk motion detector coming on all night and high kprices.
- Motel 6 - house cleaning//laundry
- Motel 6 - "unethical behaviour" very unprofessional
- Motel 6 - motel