Motel 6 / housekeeping and reaction to my complaint

I stayed at your motel 1801 Embarcadero, Oakland, CA 94606, USA from May 24th to May 28th. Room 143

On May 27th I returned to my room in the evening to find that housekeeping had not cleaned my room. I am not a messy person so there was not much to do, but the half the towel I was given on the 26th were not clean so on the morning of the 27th I left all the towels on the floor to have them replace and this did not happen.

I called reception at 18:45 (06:45pm) and was asked to come to reception to collect new towels. When I arrived I was told there no towels available (!!!) and that it would take 5 to 10 minutes and that the towels would be brought to my room.

At 19:35 (07:35pm) I still had no towels and I was told by a male employee that they would be brought over straight away and this did not happen so at 19:45 (07:45pm) I went to reception to collect.

This totally unacceptable and not once was I offered an apology for the inconvenience caused.

I have a forthcoming booking with you from July 5th to July 12th. Why should I stay not move to the hotel next door the Best Western Plus? Convince me to stay.

Rudi Dorenbeck-Werth
39 Ouseburn Wharf
St Lawrence Road
Newcastle

[protected]@gmail.com

Ru
May 29, 2018

Comments

• Di
      11th of Jun, 2018

So far we are staying in MOTEL 6, AND FINDING LOTS OF ROACHES ...got to get out of here. we would leave but waiting to rent apartment ...disgusting, never again .!!