Motel 6everything

Hi,

I booked a reservation for motel 6 through a 3rd party last night. Received my confirmation number & all. After driving 2 hours to get to Motel 6 I was greeted by a very rude receptionist telling me that I didn't book anything even after I showed him my confirmation number. He told me there's nothing he could do for me until the 3rd party sends confirmation. (Mind you it's like 1:45-2 in the morning at this point) after being on hold for 30 mins trying to get a rep from the 3rd party on the phone, they said they been sent a confirmation but they'll resend it again and also call motel 6 to see where the confusion is. After being on hold for another 15 mins the rep clicked back over to tell us "the receptionist was very rude and kept hanging up in my face. He kept saying he can't grant this reservation!" So at 2-3 in the morning after driving 2 hours and as a female I was left with nothing but having to figure it out on my own. I need a supervisor to contact me in regards to this incident at there earliest convenience.

Motel 6

Ni
Aug 19, 2018

Comments

• 9w
      Aug 19, 2018

if you already paid than you will need to get a refund
    seems odd that the receptionist was refusing a confirmation