Motel 6 / everything

1 Hot Springs, AR, United States

Worst experience in a hotel I have EVER had. First night my mother in law and her family stayed, they rented a room for TWO NIGHTS. They next morning the people that live on sight came banging on the door and kicking them out. They tried to explain that they paid for 2 nights and he just kept cussing at my mother in law. They made them get EVERYTHING out of the room and when they went to the lobby she said it was just a misunderstanding and sent them right back. The next day we all rented 3 different rooms. Our aunt and her daughter got out of the pool and went to their room and she forgot something in the car, so she walked out to get it and forgot the key. She locked her key and daughter in the room. So we had someone climbing the deck to get to the room because of a baby being in there by herself! They came out of their room and started screaming and cussing at us and we were nice regardless of how they treated us the day before. We explained to him that there was a baby in there by herself and he proceeded to tell us that he didn't care that there was a baby in there. The housekeepers were right there in that room too. All they had to do was get out their keys and unlock the door, but instead they made us risk that babies life and go all the way to the lobby and have them make us another key. The couple are military and they didn't even care about that either. They wouldn't give us a refund and let us go somewhere else. They didn't care at all. Then when we left Sunday (it wasn't even 11) they were banging on doors and being rude. He rudely kept repeating "are you done?!" This was The most terrible motel I've been to in my life. Hope nobody Loses their child from these people endangering children like that being so careless. Don't waste your money on a terrible motel like this!

Si