Motel 6 / policy

United States, Texas, El Paso Review updated:
motel 6
El Paso
This it! I have used my credit card for my children using rooms from Mi clear to Ca. Most had information and took it by phone from me should the kids be short on cash! This Motel refused to take the card by phone, When I called them they said if I reserved a room with my credit card, I could do that.But they still would have to see my card. Well, you know your cards are checked out and you have your information on the back. Thnka alot motel 6, we have decent collage kids in route to college and I am the proud nana who will help them? No thanks to you! I hope your corp. office see's this!

N  23rd of Feb, 2009 by
Your college-age children will not suddenly turn on you for not being able to book a hotel room, at their age, the age I AM AT, being able to pay for their own cheap hotel isn't going to be the end of the world.

These kids are obviously old enough to fend for themselves, as opposed to your credit card information being stolen because you gave it over the phone.

So perhaps you would have been the outstanding "nana"[a word I beg you to never use again] you strive to be for the more then capable family members, but did you consider there where security problems being taken into consideration by this hotel? Obviously. not.

Motel 6 Logo Motel 6