[Resolved] Morgan Properties — flooring
First let me say I love living here besides my one issue. The neighborhood is quiet and peaceful even at night. My complaint is about the horrible flooring here. We live between apartments. One above and one below. The complaint is about the quality of the flooring here. The floors are very loud and squeaky.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Fort Washington, MD They are so bad that when the people upstairs walk around at night it keeps my 9 month old up all night. You can hear every move they make. The same goes for our flooring. Every time you take a step the floor creeks and squeaks very loudly. I have never heard floors like this in any other apartment I've lived in before. Is there anything that can even be done about this issue?! It's very loud and inconvenient
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Morgan Properties Customer Care's Response, Jul 16, 2018
Thank you for your review- I did respond to your message on Facebook. Although we can not do anything to alter the walls or ceilings, if the neighbors are overly loud we can certainly speak to them.
More Morgan Properties Complaints & Reviews
- Morgan Properties - illegal business practices 
- Morgan Properties - in pa landlord can attach wages! 
- Morgan Properties - horrible management & utility ripoff 
- Morgan Properties - scam artists 
- Morgan Properties - late fees 
- [Resolved] Morgan Properties - poor management at briarwood apartments laurel md
- [Resolved] Fox Run Apartment - refused keys to apartment
- Morgan Properties - additional charges
- [Resolved] Morgan Properties - the apts at diamond ridge 
- Morgan Properties - cranbury crossing apartmants