[Resolved] Morgan Propertiesflooring

First let me say I love living here besides my one issue. The neighborhood is quiet and peaceful even at night. My complaint is about the horrible flooring here. We live between apartments. One above and one below. The complaint is about the quality of the flooring here. The floors are very loud and squeaky.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Fort Washington, MD They are so bad that when the people upstairs walk around at night it keeps my 9 month old up all night. You can hear every move they make. The same goes for our flooring. Every time you take a step the floor creeks and squeaks very loudly. I have never heard floors like this in any other apartment I've lived in before. Is there anything that can even be done about this issue?! It's very loud and inconvenient

• Resolution statement

• Morgan Properties Customer Care's Response, Jul 16, 2018

Thank you for your review- I did respond to your message on Facebook. Although we can not do anything to alter the walls or ceilings, if the neighbors are overly loud we can certainly speak to them.

Sl