Mookie Gifts.com / Order Not filled. NO communication.

1 503Columbia, MO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 573-814-1760

My order was never shipped. The phone rings unanswered. They do not respond to my emails. My credit card was charged. This site needs to be shut down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More Mookie Gifts.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Nb
  12th of Dec, 2007
Mookie Gifts.com - No Communication or feedback
503 E Nifong #157
Columbia
Missouri
Phone: 573-814-1760
mookiegifts.com

i placed a xmas gift order in late november. have heard nothing from them, despite over 10 emails to all addresses i could find at their website and telephone messages left.

To
  19th of Dec, 2007

I wish I saw this site before I placed my order last week. I received my shipment yesterday and some of my items were missing and some items that were sent were incorrect. I didn't receive a packing slip or anything so I don't know if these items are on backorder or what. I called the company and the line is constantly busy. I just e-mailed them hoping to get a response...

Li
  19th of Dec, 2007

Oh great, I placed an order last week, I tried to call but phone number rings no answer, I emailed but got no reply. When I ordered the gift I did have a pending charge on my bank account, but it has fallen off since. If the charge goes through, and I receive no package, I'm filing a complaint with my bank and getting my money back.

An
  19th of Dec, 2007

My credit card was also charged by Mookie Gifts but I haven't recieved my products. I am going to contact the Better Business Bureau on them.

Ja
  19th of Dec, 2007

I placed an order yesterday and my Credit Card has been charged all I want to know is if my parents are going to get the Christmas gifts I ordered for them from this site? Can anyone tell me?

Sh
  19th of Dec, 2007

DEALING WITH MOOKIE HAS BECOME MY FIRST HORRID EXPERIENCE IN SHOPPING ONLINE!
How I wish I would have done a search on them before my order on 12/11.

I have the exact complaints as everyone else. NO COMMUNICATION WHATSOEVER!
I'm ready to report them to the BBB also.

Aa
  20th of Dec, 2007

I wish i would have seen this as well. i thought i was getting my wife a great present for christmas instead i got a headache from attempting to deal with them. I never received the products but thankfully my charges fell off of my account. I too have never had an issue dealing with a company online until now. I too am filing charges with the BBB. I wish i had checked there as well, as of this morning they had over 60 complaints filed this year alone.

Te
  24th of Dec, 2007

I ALSO PLACED AN ORDER WITH MOOKIE GIFTS AND WAS CHARGED ON MY CHARGE CARD AND RECEIVED NOTHING, AND I ALSO CANNOT CONTACT THEM BY PHONE OR E MAIL YOU CANNOT GET ANY RESPONSE WHAT SO EVER.

Pa
  12th of Mar, 2008

I placed an order over 1 month ago and received confirmation of it. I got suspicious when after 1 week there was no shipping confirmation. I have never been charged (luckily) but they DO NOT respond to e-mails nor do they answer their telephone. I left a message (yes I got an answering machine) but *shocker* NO CALL BACK!

BUYERS BEWARE!

I too am submitting them to the BBB.

Kr
  19th of Mar, 2008

I placed an order 3 months ago. I never received the products, and company does not reply to emails. When I call I only get voice mail. Thankfully my card was not charged.

Ja
  26th of Mar, 2008

Wow I ordered from this company 3 times & have never had a problem.

16th of Apr, 2008

This company should not be allowed to process any more credit card charges. I have placed and order more then two weeks ago. My credit card was charged and I have not received my item. I have tried to call, email and fax to this company and no respons. Terrible !!!

18th of Apr, 2008

Same problem, Never shipped, never answered phone or E-mail. Thank goodness they haven't billed C.C.

Ia
  5th of May, 2008

I also am another who ordered from those guys. Wished I had found this site as well before wasting my time.

13th of May, 2008

Follow up to my post 25 days ago.They did ship my order 45 days after I ordered, they never did answered my e-mail. Now I have to try again to contact them because two out of the three items were not the ones I ordered.

Ba
  13th of May, 2008

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY !!!
I wish I would have done more research on them before I placed my order...that was charged to my credit card but never received anything! No response from emails or phone calls.
This is the first time I have "Burned" on the internet.

Rp
  15th of May, 2008

I can't believe I only saw this message board after I ordered from them. I ordered about a week ago and no update has been made to my order status. After reading this and receiving no response to my emails, and no agent ever picking up the phone I went to my bank to dispute the charge. I have to wait until it has been the appropriate amount of business days, but I will go back to my bank the second I can and get my money back. If mookie gifts does not respond to visa's request to dispute the charges then they will be in breach of their contract with visa and no longer allowed to accept visa. So, I strongly recommend everyone disputing the charges. To either get your money back, or to minimize the amount of payments accepted by mookie gifts.

K
  15th of May, 2008

IF YOU'VE BEEN CHARGED AND NEVER RECIEVED YOUR ORDER DISPUTE THE CHARGES!!! OR IF THEY SENT THE WRONG
ITEM(S), AND GAVE YOU NO WAY TO RETURN/EXCHANGE THEM, YOU MAY DISPUTE THAT TOO!!!

Me
  15th of May, 2008

I am so furious with Mookie Gifts right now and I wish I had seen this post last month, before I ordered from them. They had a hard to find item that I purchased for my son on 4/12. It is now 5/15 and the item has still not arrived. I just got my credit card statement and sure enough, they charged me for it. I have tried both phone numbers I have for them and the phone rings unanswered or I get an automated voicemail and no one returns my call. I have sent 3 emails so far an not one has been responded to. I am definitely fighting this with my credit card company and reporting them to the BBB!

I have been ordering online and doing 90% of my gift shopping online for 8 years and have never had a bad experience. This is by far the worst company I have come across.

Me
  15th of May, 2008

me too!! Ordered items on 4/12, is now 5/15 and I have received nothing. I have called and emailed and gotten no response. I just disputed the charges with my CC company.