MoneyPak / Wrong Information

1 Atlanta, GA, United States

Greendot Company in whole has very bad Customer service, The Customer Service Representatives dont co-ordinate among themselves. When Ever you call different person picks and tell you different thing. I have a refund Cheque i was suppose to pick from them. They promised me that I was going to receive it within (7-10) business days and today as am writing this article is the 13th business day i havent receive any cheque and all they could tell me was to wait for another (7-10) business days again for them to reprocess a new cheque. i needed the Money urgently to pay for my sons hospital bills and even need to travel form the address i gave to them. i have a flight which cost $1, 700 and cannot cancel the flight because of the cheque which is not up to half the ticket flight. Infact no body could help me there and am suprise. I need the money and dont know what to do now. Please to all people who deal with MONEY PAK from green dot. They are not a reliable company and should be very careful dealing with them they cant help you in any way when you get trouble. Infact Now is between Live and Death for my son and they told me their sorry they cant help me. If possible people should desist from using the greendot Moneypak because of their bad customer service. They Cant even track the cheque in US post.