Money2India / Cheating
I have sent money using money2india.com from ICICI.
They give conversion rates as per their own wish.
Does there any law which governs restrictive malpractices in trade by these cheaters.
Yesterday Market conversion rate was 52+ and they gave me 51.
Not only this time, this is happening again and again.
Could this be brought to notice to some responsible authorities?
More Money2India Complaints & Reviews
- Money2India - ICICI Bank (Money 2 india) & Nordea Bank, Sweden 
- Money2India - Money Transfer from SEB Sweden to ICICI Bank India 
- Money2India - ICICI Bank (Money 2 india) & SEB Bank, Sweden 
- Money2India - Modern day Thieves 
- Money2India - Non-refund of money 
- Money2India - HOLD MONEY