Money Magazine / Bad service

US Review updated:

In March I got a rather nasty mailing from Money Magazine, wanting me to renew my subscription. It was short, rude and abrupt. I wrote a letter to Eric Schurenberger, Managing Editor of Money Magazine, enclosing a copy of the offeding mailing. I heard nothing back, so I called the headquarters of Money. Altho polite, the person on the phone with me said there wasn't much she could do. She could not even find out if the letter had arrived. For all it's glowing editorials about how they are very customer oriented, They certainly failed this one for me.

Br

More Money Magazine Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ca
      Sep 10, 2009

They also work with blue dolphin also known as m2m magazine. They auto enroll y0u without your knowledge when you buy something from vistaprint and then when you call money magazine to say that you want to cancel and dont want to pay they tell you to call blue dophin who tells you to call m2m magazine whos voice mail says to keep prices low please email them.They never reply now they have my credit card number from vista print and refuse to cancel my order and keep billing me. I am so disappointed in Money magazine this is sad and I always thought that money mag had more intergrety as a company.

• Gt
      Oct 24, 2009

Have just received an unauthorized subscription to Golf magazine after placing an order with VistaPrint. I don't golf. Have tried to connect with BlueDolphin to cancel with similar lack of success. Will file a complaint with BBB regarding BlueDolphin and VistaPrint.

• Um
      Oct 24, 2009

Hahaha. You don't write Eric Schurenberger if you have a complaint about a telemarketer. You have to get in contact with the call center manager or director. That's like writing Donald Trump if a maid forgot to fluff your pillows in your hotel room. Lol