Momentum Coach Hire / Average Service Provided
Coach - Somewhat older and more 'tired' looking than I would have hoped for, and no dvd player, and the lights in the toilets did not work. It was obviously provided by a sub-contractor
Driver - Excellent - arrived on time, and acceded to all of our requests - please pass on to him my comments
Office - Have had a good relationship with Zahir, who seems to understand our needs and the restrictions on demand that are beyond my control.
Accounts staff are ill informed when they phone with payment queries. For example I had a 'demand' for payment on Wednesday when I had not been given the courtesy of invoice. On Friday I had another demand for payment (still no invoice) when I had agreed that Zahir would call to collect payment later on Friday.
I realise that accounts staff have a difficult job, but some communication within the organisation would surely not go amiss.
I also was concerned as to the arrangements for Saturday, and was told that this would be explained to me late on Friday afternoon. as this was not explained to me, I e-mailed Momentum, however, my e-mail went unanswered.
Overall I would rate the service on Saturday as 'good' as to Momentum overall, it varies as to who I speak to ranging from excellent/very good to rather poor.
More Momentum Coach Hire Complaints & Reviews
- Momentum Coach Hire - Completely unacceptable 
- Momentum Coach Hire - UNACCEPTABLE SERVICE 
- Momentum Coach Hire - Terrible Service! 
- Momentum Coach Hire - Terrible Service + lack of customer care 
- Momentum Coach Hire - Shocking service
- Momentum Coach Hire [MCH] / Momentum Hub - booked 4x49 seats not double decks buses
- Momentum Coach Hire [MCH] / Momentum Hub - terrible service
- Momentum Coach Hire (MCH) - ruined holiday for 51 people on a special tour to kent 
- Momentum Coach Hire (MCH) - Appalling service
- Momentum Coach Hire - Coach Hire