Momentum Coach Hire / Coach Hire
I booked a coach from this company in good faith to take 50 young people to a competition that they'd worked very hard for over a 3 month period. Momentum coach hire were one and a half hours LATE and caused half our young people to miss their competition.
The lateness caused us all so much upset and distress and not to mention the financial costs which we had to make in refunds (over £1000).
Momentum coach hire couldn't care less about the harm that they had caused even though they had charged me £760 for the hire of the coach.
They took no responsibility and paid me the minimum compensation of £76. I am apauled that they are allowed to do this. They completely ruined our day
More Momentum Coach Hire Complaints & Reviews
- Momentum Coach Hire - Completely unacceptable 
- Momentum Coach Hire - UNACCEPTABLE SERVICE 
- Momentum Coach Hire - Terrible Service! 
- Momentum Coach Hire - Terrible Service + lack of customer care 
- Momentum Coach Hire - Shocking service
- Momentum Coach Hire [MCH] / Momentum Hub - booked 4x49 seats not double decks buses
- Momentum Coach Hire [MCH] / Momentum Hub - terrible service
- Momentum Coach Hire (MCH) - ruined holiday for 51 people on a special tour to kent 
- Momentum Coach Hire (MCH) - Appalling service
- Momentum Coach Hire - Changed additional money on day