Mobilinkabusing messages and calls

Hmaid Manzoor
Mob:[protected]

Ha
Apr 13, 2015

Comments

• Na
      May 09, 2011
    Mobilink - block my sim
    jazz
    Pakistan

i have lost my mobile and sim...someone is using my number please block my sim.
    number:[protected]
    Name:fazal hussain
    Nic:[protected]
    address:liaqat pur bhutto colony khan bela rahim yar khan

• Ar
      Sep 13, 2011

Hi sir Aslam e laikum i want to say that plz plz plz block the sim [protected] Sir plz

My email address is
    ma.[protected]@yahoo.com

my name is Arslan mureed
    I hope you will work soon

• Ar
      Oct 20, 2011

Hi sir Aslam e laikum i want to say that plz plz plz block the sim [protected] because this number is distubing me

My email address is

Feb 17, 2012
    Mobilink - mis calls
    press
    Pakistan

sarr my no, [protected] mere no pe bohat ziada mis calls arahi hen me bohat pareshan hon wo no, [protected], he meharbani kar ke is no ko blok karen ya ise warning den shukria

• Wa
      Jun 29, 2012
    Mobilink - sim block
    Pakistan

through some ... came to know u had issued some sims block all
    [protected] and all others

Nov 15, 2012

[protected].mohabbat Ali [protected]

• Ra
      Jan 19, 2013

plz sir some sims block [protected] & [protected] +Telenar & Ufhon numbars .
    CNIC No [protected]
    contac.[protected], [protected]
    Name_ Muhammad Rahim Shah

• Na
      Apr 11, 2013

assalamu alikum.on 11th april 13 at 1530 hrs, my mobile phone having two sim cards as follow;mobilink.[protected] and u phone no [protected] is stolen/pick pocket.it is requested that same be blocked imediately.thanks.my e mail is [protected]@yahoo.com.please conform.

• Gh
      Jul 29, 2013
    Mobilink - sim copied without permission
    mobilink

sir,
    i am using jazz sim. my simwas copied and given to No. [protected] with out my permission.it is very imbaracing thing sir.kindly follow data protection act 1998 plz because he i dont feel my personal messages and contacts secure.

• Kh

contect # [protected]

Dec 27, 2014
    Mobilink - SIM blocking
    Greece

I am sabir Hussain, I am living at this time greece, I lost my SIM before 2 years block, I know my SIM use another person why, please block the SIM [protected]
    my id card [protected], I come back Pakistan ofter 30 days, please this is my personal nombre blocked

• Ba
      Apr 02, 2018

Dear Sir, Plz be informed that one of your Mobilink users with a # [protected] is teasing me at my mobilink numbers, giving missed calls and abuse type massages till now. You are requested to warn and block this number immediately. Otherwise I will be forced to take necessary actions against him and his supporting telecom. plz inform me at my email account E-mail : [protected]@GMAIL.COM plz inform me at my email account Your sincerely, MUGHAL