Mitchum Smart Solid — stains t shirts
I have used Mitchum smart solid many times, I changed to another for a while then returned to using Mitchum and during that time something has happened. This product states that it is an invisible solid and that it has an "unbeatable white residue prevention" . This is rubbish, ive used lynx solid deodrant which in spite of it being white on application never left any marks or made me feel like ive put glue under my arms. Mitchum has ruined many of my t shirts, some of which ive only recently bought. It leaves a heavy waxy and hard residue which does not wash out and over a few wears actually appears to bleach the under arm area of the tshirt. The other problem I find is that it has a sticky feel under the arm and if you raise your arms it literally feels like my hair is being pulled. So all in all ignore the sticker on the packaging which shows a picture of a tshirt with a sign on the arm pit insinuating ( if thats how you spell it) that it will not leave marks because I have at least 4 tshirts with hard feeling waxy bleached looking patches under the arms. I am only annoyed because its not the cheapest promises the most and delivers only destroyed tshirts and sticky under arms. Oh also I developed a very painfull under arm rash whilst using it which ive never suffered before. May not be the product but stopped using it and syptoms have gone. To be fair though its very good as an anti perspirant so if you have serious problems maybe its worth the wrecked tshirts and sore under arms!!!
More Mitchum Smart Solid Complaints & Reviews
- Mitchum Deodorant - I do not recommend this product! 
- Mitchum Smart Solid Anti - Perspirant & Deodorant - crumbling mitchum 
- Mitchum - Deodorant Sensitive Skin - bleached marks on my shirt 
- Mitchum Deodorant - crumbles immediately! 
- Mitchum -Gel deodorant - bleaching 
- Mitchum - mitchum smart solid, unsented
- Mitchum Smart Solid For Woman - rash
- Mitchum - mitchum 48 hr unscented roll-on antiperspirant
- Revlon Mitchum Smart Solid Anti - Perspirant & Deodorant - breaks on minimal use.
- Mitchum SmartSolid Deodorant - ruined clothing - do not use