Misses Dressy / Prom dress

TX, United States Review updated:

Bought a Sherri Hill prom dress from Misses Dressy on their web site on March 20, 2012. I stated on the order form the wear date for prom dress was April 13, 2012. They immediately took the money, $500.00, out of my checking account. I then called a week after purchase to check on the status of my dress. At times I would hold on the line for 20 minutes, even more at other times. I would question the status of my order and they would simply reply that I should be receiving the dress at any day. Other times they would state the designer had not shipped the dress to them. Needless to say dress will not be here before prom. They also refuse to give me my money back though they couldn't get me the dress when needed. I will never buy a prom dress on line again because of them. They have horrible customer service either they don't know anything, at other times they just flat out lied to me to pacify me. Supervisor was to contact me, still waiting for call. Any reputable designer should not allow them to even advertise with their name gives the designer a bad name as well.

Comments

6th of Jun, 2012

I am so sorry this happend to you, Their customer service agents will promice anything just to make a buck take someones hard earned money and then in many cases never even send a dress! I am surprised they are allowed to do business in the USA . Hopefully these comments will alert others to avoid this company at all costs. They charged my credit card immeditly for a dress they knew they did not have in stock and when i contacted the MFG I found out it was not even in production anymore and that they at notified missesdresses to remove the line from their website months ago which they failed to do. They took my money on a dress they knew full well they would never be able to get!!! They have not as of yet given me a refund.