Miracle-Ear / Terrible experience

In Lynnwood office near Seattle, Wa. the technician is unable to program my MiracleEars They continually beep unless I turn it down so low that I can`t hear. I bough my pair of Miracle ears in Yuma, Az. the technician there was able to make them very comfortable for me. We are snowbirds and when I am in Washington, I am unable to have any problems solved.

Please see if you can teach people in the Lynnwood office to adjust the MiracleEar. I know they work if the technician can do her job correctly.

Va

More Miracle-Ear Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Li
      26th of Nov, 2008

My husband bought 2 hearing aids from Miracle Ear ayear ago.
    I've lost count on the number of times we have taken them in for repair, because they don't give receipts.
    Last Thanksgiving (after just 2 months) one quit working. I tiik it in. After 1 month I called about it and they had given it away because they thought I brought it in as a donation.
    Well it's Thanksgiving again and guess what, 3 weeks and NO hearing aid.
    MIRACLE EAR has no ccustomer service phone number. People are stuck with their lousy products and lousy service.
    MIRACLE EAR SUCKS.

• Gi
      24th of May, 2016

This place kicked out my elderly parents because they dared to ask about the price. The rep only wanted to talk about the company history. When they asked a 2nd time about price, she shook their hands and told them to "have a good day" and walked away. The manager did call to apologize, but it was a little too late. When your product costs $5, 000 - $6, 000, you'd better be prepared for pricing question. It's not easy for my parents (in their 80s) to travel to a store. Infuriating to hear they were treated this way.