Mira Networks / fraudulent games subscriptions
Mira are insisting that I subscribed or someone in my family subscribed on my phone to this games subscription. I did not and nobody ever has my phone except me. If this was true then why can you not supply me with my sms back to mira agreeing to this subscription as proof that I subscribed. All they send me is proof that they sent me the sms's (Of which I presumed junk mails so I did not read them). Over the past 6 months I have repeatedly heard the same line over and over again 'you or you family subscribed'. Mira netowrk staff have been trained well but I know what I did, and it was definately not subscribing as I do not even play games. I have better things to do with my time than waste it on phone games.
I suppose I will have to wait for waspa complaints to sort out but I am not giving up as I am a very patient person when it comes to getting back what someone has stolen from me. Maybe the staff at mira have no idea that the company is involved in fraudelent issues but at the top they know that they are * people's money. Mira, I will not go away...
More Mira Networks Complaints & Reviews
- Mira Networks - unauthorized billings 
- Mira Networks - this is illegal & a stop has to be put to mira's fraudulent billings 
- Mira Networks - subscription 
- Mira Networks - fraudulent billings for unwanted sms's 
- Mira Networks - unauthorized billing 
- Mira Networks - unwanted billing
- Mira Networks - unauthorised billing on account
- Mira Networks - unauthorized charges
- Mira Network - unauthorized billing
- Mira Network - Illegal Deductions