Minocqua Yamaha & Marine, Inc. / Worst customer and repair service
Minocqua Yamaha & Marine, Inc.
9724 Hwy 70 West
Minocqua, WI 54548
Minocqua Yamaha & Marine have the worst customer service. I took my wave runner in for repair June 22, 2007. They diagnosed the problem. On July 12, 2007 I paid $336.26 for the repairs. Took my wave runner out on the lake ~ does not work. Called and brought my wave runner back in for service to fix it right. I was told I have to wait several weeks now because other customers are before me. They never fixed the problem in the first place. So next surprise is that it will cost me over $1000.00 because a new motor was needed. I agreed and was in the store when the owner, Jeff ordered the new motor. Well, today is August 12th and after several calls, I have been lied to. I was told my wave runner motor was in and my wave runner would be done by August 3rd. Today, I was told that my motor is not in and I can not get a straight answer from anyone. The owner Jeff Weisman will not return my calls.
I do not think their service department knows what they are doing. I have witnessed other customers in the store with similar complaints. One man said to me as I walked in Minocqua Yamaha & Marine, "no one will even talk to you, I have been sitting here 30 minutes already". I feel they have severely taken advantage of me. I am a single female and feel the employees and owner at Minocqua Yamaha & Marine are taking advantage of me and discriminated against me and fixing my waverunner with honesty and integrity. This company is so disorganized. I wanted to tell my story to WARN the next victim who walks thru their door. DO NOT get your watercraft repaired at Minocqua Yamaha & Marine. Oh, I forgot to mention that the owner called me July 24th and said, more is wrong with my waverunner and would be an additional $500-$800 cost. How could they diagnosis this when according to the owner the new motor was not installed yet. This is the worst experience with customer service and repair service I have ever encountered. I have heard horror stories and mine is at the top. Now my original cost to fix my waverunner is going from $336.00 to several thousand and a month of delays and lies.
More Minocqua Yamaha & Marine, Inc. Complaints & Reviews
- Yamaha Motor Corporation - Poor customer service 
- Yamaha FZ16 bike - Worst Customer Satisfaction Experience in Yamaha,Wakdewadi,Pune service Center 
- Yamaha FZ 16 - Heavy smoke, missing problem 
- yamaha motors - Replacement of Engine Components 
- Yamaha R15 - MANUFACTURING DEFECT 
- Yamaha Motor (UK) Ltd - 600 mile service
- Yamaha Motor Corporation, USA - outboard dealer
- Yamaha Motor (UK) Ltd - new tracer gt model.
- My New Bike Yamaha Fascino - complaining about my fascino yamaha company scooter which I got full faulty and company is not ready to replace it
- Yamaha Motor Corporation, USA - defect in oil line coming off causing motor failure