Mini Credit Report Services / account charges

1 Minneapolis, MN, United States Review updated:

I did not authorize this service! They are continuosly taking money out of my each money without my permission! I am pissed off!

More Mini Credit Report Services Complaints & Reviews

Comments

9th of Jan, 2008

I would like to know what account i am supose to be suscibe to.

12th of Mar, 2008

I agree about this fradulent company!
    My husband and I cancelled this companies service almost 2 years ago and they continue to take $5.95 out of our account each month! I have been to our local bank several times trying to stop them and they wont! Such a rip off scam company!
    I hope they go down!! and we victims need to make it happen!

• Ga
      26th of Mar, 2008

I agree this is a fradulent company! I ordered my credit report 6 months ago and have been trying to cancel them but they continue to take $9.95 out of my account each month. This is an outrage and they need to be stopped. I contacted my bank and they said there is nothing they can do. These crooks need to be stopped!

• Br
      7th of Apr, 2008

Hello All
    Does anyone have a way of contacting this mini credit report services??? I cancelled my free credit report two months ago and have no record of a phone number. I have no clue how this has been authorized to this account I never use this account for ordering online but they keep charging me money for something that i thought was cancelled two months ago. I just assumed last months was the last one but again I am charged. From what I am reading here I am going to continue to be charged. If anyone has a number for this service please inform me. Thanks so much for your time!!!

• Br
      8th of Apr, 2008

uh, these stupid a** people have been taking money out of my account too!!! they've taken out $11.95 for the past two months. this really is BS!!! can someone inform me of a number to call or something to stop this?

• Je
      10th of Apr, 2008

the number to call is 866-365-8654 i have been calling for the past three months and canceled my free trial three times already and they still are taking out money. $11.95 each month. this has to be against the law some how esp. when you have three cancellation numbers and they still tell you that you never cancelled the subscription. i am very angry about this and will be contacting a lawer if this does not stop.

• Ta
      10th of Apr, 2008
    MiniCredit Report - Reoccurring charges!
    MiniCredit Report
    Wisconsin

I went online to see my credit report and now i am getting charged every month without my consent. Beware all!

13th of Apr, 2008

This company has also been billing my credit card account also. If this does not stop I'll be left with no choice but to turn it over to the attorney generals office.

• Fr
      15th of Apr, 2008

This company has been taking money out of my checking account without permission- I have no idea what they are doing
    We need to stop these fraudulent companies from doing whatever thet want. They should be ashamed taking money from hard working citizens.

• Na
      21st of Apr, 2008

The same thing has happerned to me they have made several unauthorized charges on my account.

• Pa
      22nd of Apr, 2008

the fools charged me 11.95 and i was pissed. didn't know that it cost that much or who they were but the number i have is 866-365-8654 and i'll be cancelling today. i don't have limitless money for them to take out every month. i thought the damn report was free, not charged!

good luck everyone.

• Ag
      20th of Jun, 2008

I did a free credit report and found that I was charged 12.95 for this service. I am going try that 866-365-8654 number and if that doesn't work, I am going to the bank and changing my credit card number. I agreed to sign up for a free trial with a way to cancel. I didn't sign up to be charged every month. This is ridiculous. Something should be done if this many people are having problems!

• Pi
      10th of Jul, 2008

These people are stupid and they dont know what they are doing...I have been trying and no one has ever picked up and now im pissed...### THESE PEOPLE

27th of Aug, 2008

simple solution if your bank dont do somthing, switch banks, then the account is closed. you may find a better bank, and mini credit enters ...need i say

• Na
      2nd of Sep, 2008

They keep taking money out of my bank. I did not authorize this and I want it stopped. How do I get it stopped?

5th of Sep, 2008

The only thing I can think of is to call whatever bank or credit card that Mini Credit Report is charging and explain to the card people that you've been trying to cancel the service. You have 3 cancellations. I think your card company would help you remove or give you credit for whatever charges they charged you after the first cancellation. I got messed up too. :(

• Ro
      14th of Dec, 2008

I asked this service to stop. They contacted me. I thought they understood I was not wanting a bill and wanted them to stop mwithdrawing from my bank account . And I asked them to stop. But I think they changed their name or add a few letters and still contnue to withdraw from your account. I think they are a very fraudulant company, because after you have explained to them you want them to stop going into you account without permission. They wait a little while and go into your account again anyway. Thank you for their phone number. I wrote them before on internet, now I can call them.

• Bl
      10th of Feb, 2009

They did this to me. Said my husband ordered it and he was the only one that could cancel. So I had him call and cancel. Then I cancelled the credit card that they had billed 12.95. Hope that stops it.

• Ki
      26th of Mar, 2009

These ### have been charging my accoun $14.95 every month and refuse to cancel. Every time I call they say they have canceld but there lying because i still keep getting charged every month $14.95
    that ###ing up my account.

• Ka
      1st of Apr, 2009

This is bull crap...ow and the heck can I get this off my card...and is this the free credit report .com credit agency??????trying to check your credit for FREE has not been free...where can I go to get this straightened out...