Mini Credit Report Services / Fraudulent charges!

Rec'd two charges in the same month from this company that weren't authorized. When I called the number on my statement [protected] I was kept on hold for a long period, the phone was answered, "Credit Reporting" and then they asked me to verify my credit card number, then I was disconnected. This happened twice. It was then I called my credit card company, canceled my current card and was issued a new number.

More Mini Credit Report Services Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Le
      4th of Jun, 2007
    Mini Credit Report Services - Fraudulent scam

My credit card was charged $11.95 by this outfit and they intend to continue charging it monthly. I never bought anything from them. This must be stopped but HOW???

• Ms
      18th of Jun, 2007

*I cannot believe what MINI Credit Report Services gets away with.
    *First I did not order their services.
    *When I called Chase to dispute the 2 charges on my credit card, they said I had to call MINI credit report services. I said I did not want to because I was told MINI were frauds. She said I had to call them.
    *When I called MINI, I was transfered to a guy who said, "Hello." He did not identify himself or the company, and then hung up on me.
    *When I called a second time, I was transfered to the same guy, who still did not id his name, or the company's name.
    *He said I had to give him my credit card account number so he could check the records.
    *He then said I ordered their services and had to pay. He said I could cancel before the next statement, so I did.
    *I called Chase and told them," I got free credit reports from Transunion, Equifax, and Experian. Why would I pay MINI Credit Report Services?"
    *I am also canceling my acct with Chase for telling me to contact a fraud when they were told about it.

• Dc
      26th of Jun, 2007

I concur with everything the complainant said. This company Mini Credit Report should not be in business period (.). In this fast pace world, I don't have time to be put on hold for a long period of time or disconnected and have to call back only to go through the same process. Then when you finally get through they act as if I am a criminal. The sad part about this scenario is that this is America. Go Figure!

• Ji
      8th of Jul, 2007

I made the mistake of signing up for a free credit report that included Equifax, Transunion, and Experian. I canceled my account with the free credit report agency only to find out that somehow my information keeps transending to other credit agencies ( one being MINI credit report services). It is thoroughly ridiculous that I have to continue calling these companies to cancel accounts I never even opened.

• Ji
      8th of Jul, 2007

Does anyone have the # for MINI credit report services?

17th of Jul, 2007

This company should not be in business, i tried to cancel what they consider membership several times it shows up on my cc statements. why is this company so bad... this is a bad company only you have to be an foolish fool to work for this racket...

• Br
      19th of Jul, 2007

I'm charged every month and i don't know what to do.

• Lo
      19th of Jul, 2007

I made the mistake that enter to a page that say freed credit report. After that, i received my bills and they charge to me. What i can do??

• Je
      19th of Jul, 2007

I am in the same boat as all of you. This charge just showed up on my bank statement from Mini credit services and they will not allow me to cancel it with out giving my credit card number or SSN. I asked them to look up my account by my name and they couldn't find it. A total scam. I hope they all die a painful death and burn in hell for all eternity with their heads firmly stapled to their as**s.

• Wo
      23rd of Jul, 2007

This is crap but the company responsible is creditreport.com

It's crap but somewhere all of us checked on our credit report and didn't click some magic button.

I signed my mom up to as a favor to her and they're whacking me for her report too, it's a credit monitoring service. Now they won't cancel that 10 dollar payment. What crack addicts!!!

This will be a fight to the death :0)

Call the number, my credit card company told me to call them... my CC company is Discover. I might have to bring the strong hand and cancel the Discover Card. Discover said they can't block individual charges. Whatever Discover... then eat the 10 bones.

Is ever company out to just screw you or what? :0)

• Sc
      24th of Jul, 2007

I was screwed by these guys. I willingly signed up for 3 in 1 monitoring from FreeCreditReport.com after I had a fraudulent collection against me which I had dropped. The company is CreditReport.com. I was charged three months because when I recieved a credit report they automatically sign you up for a free 30 day trial which you have to call to cancel. After three months I canceled my freecreditreport.com 3 in 1 and they emailed me confirmation. CreditReport.com charged me $9.95 per month and I called to cancel. They gave me a confirmation # over the phone for my cancellation but would not send me an email or a letter. I reported that to the Better Business Bureau.

My advice is if you are going to get a credit report, get it through Experian and Equifax, print it out, and then call to cancel your account, even if you think you didn't sign up for anything. No free credit report is free.

• Fr
      27th of Jul, 2007

I had an $11.95 charge from Mini Credit Report Services show up on my charge card after supposedly signing up for a free credit report with Transunion. I called my Mastercard provider and they gave me Mini Credit Report Services phone number, which is 866-408-4016. I had to give them my social security number, and they gave me a confirmation number to cancel their monitoring services, which I never knowingly signed up for. They stated that the $11.95 charge will be canceled. I will continue to monitor my credit card balance to make sure.

• Pa
      30th of Jul, 2007

Received a new VISA bill with a 9.95 charge - I have never heard of company or ever tried for a credit report - Visa immediately put the charge in dispute and I do not pay it. They suggested I call the company, but it seems like a way of giving them more information - like my phone number.

1st of Aug, 2007

I cannot believe this happened to all of you too...thanks to the first post I was able to get the telephone number, 1-866-408-4016 and I just called. A gentleman answered within about a minute or so. I told him that my husband's account was being debited without authorization, he asked for the SSN which I was HESITANT to give out at first, but he informed me that they were a renewal service. I gave it to him and he pulled his name right away. He said he was canceling the "account"... we never signed up for this... within the last two months we started seeing these charges show up on my husband's online statement. I have contacted the bank... we will see what they say...

• Bo
      23rd of Aug, 2007

My complaint is I never apply for this sevice ,i have been charge 9.95 each month for this service i never ask for, I'm not a customer ,and i do not need the service so please cancel it.

• St
      26th of Aug, 2007

This company is a scam. I contacted the BB Online and my states attorney's office.

• Be
      30th of Aug, 2007

This should be illegal. I just got charged twice in one month for it. The guy said I had a year of free monitoring and my charges was a renewal. How the hell am I suppose to remember a charge from a year ago?

• Fr
      3rd of Sep, 2007

I am getting this auto draft monthly as well. It has been drafted from my account three months in a role. And all it says is mini credit report. I have no idea. Will try the number listed above. Scam....

14th of Sep, 2007

I, as well, have been getting this charge for $9.95 every moth for the past couple of months and have no idea where it is coming from. All it says on my statement is Mini Credit Report. Has anyone gotten anywhere with this or is everyone here in the same boat that I am in? Any info that can help me out will be GREATLY appreciated!

• Ke
      22nd of Sep, 2007

I got the credit report but never signed up for the 11.95 they are taking out. I tried to cancel but guess what still taking my money. I am canceling all my credit cards.