MiKO Plastic Surgery - Dr. Michael K Obeng

Posted: Oct 15, 2016 by

Dr. Michael K Obeng sleeps with patients

My friends husband, Dr. Michael K Obeng, is a ###. Read what she posted and decide if you ever want to go visit him for plastic surgery. I will attach her actual Instagram to this complaint as evidence.

"
veronikaobeng"
@drmichaelkobeng had the pleasure of speaking to your mistress tonight for over an hour. As your wife I can say was very hurtful to hear about all the threesomes and sex parties you all attended and that you spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on her during the course of the last year. And now that I finally filed for divorce and you've done your best to completely eliminate me from your life and convince your colleagues and friends that you left me. I've been a wonderful mother to our eight children I've supported you through everything. And instead you choose to sleep with patients spend all of your money on women and ignore your family your wife and your vows. Please do tell your new practice manager that threatened to call the police on me today when I came to your office to pick up our child that she has no idea what you've put me through. Anyone that ask about me please tell them that you offered to move me back home to Oklahoma and give me $4000 a month for all of our children and told me I'm a Golddigger and you wish you never met me even though you regularly sleep with prostitutes patients and my friends. Seven known affairs later I finally get it through my head being married is something you're just not that into."

Dr. Michael K. Obeng should have his medical license revoked for sleeping with patients. This guy is a disgusting human being and I would recommend finding a different plastic surgeon.

MiKO Plastic Surgery - Dr. Michael K Obeng

Complaint comments Comments (2) Complaint country United States Complaint category Doctors

Comments

A  25th of May, 2017 by     Best Advice +4 Votes
What a disgusting piece of ****! Clearly he has no integrity. I would never trust someone who disrespects his own wife in the way this man (I use the term loosely). The American Board of Plastic Surgeons should look into claims that he has slept with patients. It goes to his lack of ethics.
A  19th of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
I agree! Disgusting! Take your business elsewhere!

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree