Miele / taken advantage
Harvey Norman sold an 87 year old lady with dementia a $1500 washing machine. This is not a complaint about Miele
A few days later she was committed to hospital and not allowed to return to her own home, she is now in aged care.
I contacted the manager of the appliances section and complained that this lady was taken advantage of and that the installation was not done properly either.
His answer? You are not our customer, he repeated this over and over again, refusing to answer any questions.
No, I am not his customer, and I never will be, and I have made it my business to tell people I know so that they are not going to be Harvey Norman customers either. I would go without rather than buy from them.
More Miele Complaints & Reviews
- Miele Rosehill - delivery Miele appliance 
- Miele - Terrible everything 
- Miele - Bad service
- TotalVac/Miele Vacuum - Did not advise that there was no return of Vacuums
- Miele-Refrigerator- 36& - Refrig seal problems
- Miele - repair not carried out
- Miele - dishwasher and lack of customer care
- Miele - detergent voucher
- Miele - fn14827s handle faulty design
- Miele - job order 5212743