Midland Mortgage / They are thieves and don't help anyone.

1 OK, United States Review updated:

THis company bought our loan from the people we had them with, as soon as they bought our loan our payments went up and just like most of the other complaints here they say its because insurance and taxes went up and that is bull crap. The houses are going down in price so we wanted to apply for the Obama plan to bring down our payments, we sent the paperwork 2 times faxed and one time through the mail, these people keep saying that they have not received any thing at all. My husband called the company to find out what was going on and all the lady did was laugh like if our situation was funny. This company should not be doing business considering that they do not have respect for their customers neither do they care if we can make payments our not they just like to steal your money and then make it look like it is all your fault. Please if someone that can help is reading these emails let us know how we can get rid of these people and put them out of business. It is cause of companies like this that real hard working Americans are now homeless.

Comments

• Sc
      14th of Mar, 2016

I applied for HARP assistance twice due to the recession because I lost my job. All the help they would offer is to raise my payments, I worked my
    ### off for years to get caught up! Then I asked about refinancing-they don`t do that in South Carolina! They bought my mortgage from Citi I think it was, I should be notified if something like that is going on shouldn`t` I? Had I known 5 years ago what kind of thieves they were I would have foreclosed, let those ### eat it!

• Ic
      7th of Jun, 2016

If you haven't found the HARP relief you need this may help: https://harphomeaffordablerefinanceprogram.us/HARP%20State%20Programs/Harp%20Mortgage%20South%20Carolina.htm