Microsoft *xbox Live Bill. Xbox.com WA / fraudulant charges of $125.00 on my debit card

Some one used my debit card to purchase several Microsoft Xbox items totally $125.00 on 12/15/2010. I want a representative to contact me in reference to these purchases. You will contact me through my email george_saponari@yahoo.com. I think that it was just an error using incorrect account numbers

Pa

Comments

• Do
      31st of Jan, 2011
    Microsoft Xbox Live Bill Xbox>com Wa - Fraud
    Microsoft XBOX LIVE BILL XBOX>COM WA

Six charges totalling $160 in one day. Never used this service

• Cr
      1st of Feb, 2011

I HAD THE SAME CHARGES TOTALING 216.39!!! TRYING TO GET IT WORKED OUT WITH MY BANK!!! I DON'T EVEN OWN AN XBOX!!!

• Rb
      19th of Mar, 2011

Probably not a mistake!!! I was charged $225.00 on my debit card and when I called XBox, they told me someone had set up 3 different fraudulent accounts using my name and card number. Call this number for help!! 800-469-9269

• Na
      3rd of Jun, 2011

I keep getting charges on my account, but not using it. around $100.00 or so! Will you please take care of this please! Please e-mail me.

• Na
      3rd of Jun, 2011

please help me with this matter

18th of Jul, 2011

I have 3 charges of $9.99 each over the past 2 days that I have not authorized! I'm not sure how to contact anyone regarding this but need help. Please advise. Either an XBox representative or anyone who can give me info about how to resolve this issue. I don't want to discontinue my XBox usage but will if it means these crazy charges for nothing. Email address is principalturner@hotmail.com. THX!

• Pa
      22nd of Apr, 2014

Why the hell Xbox live is still charging me a monthly fee when I cancelled everything couple months back? I don't get this