Michaels Stores / halloween

San Mateo, CA, United States Review updated:

So I live in foster city and the Michaels arts and crafts store I'm making a complaint about is on 2925 El Camino Real San Mateo. Halloween decorations are half off at the moment I came in to check out the candles got distracted by the Halloween stuff. I noticed 3 -life size skeletons left ...one was completely demolished only a carcass no legs arms or ahead the second one had a missing hand and a broken leg the third one was exactly the same missing hand on a broken leg so I took the missing hand one and ask the manager if she if she would consider dropping the price a little more so he can find a home so she offered me an additional 10%. As I was waiting patiently and in excruciating long line I had realized more than one limb was falling off the skeleton. So I brought it to the cashews attention and I asked her if she would consider dropping the price just a little bit more and I showed her that the leg was about to fall off I can just try to glue it or tape it back on when I get home. She pays for the manager on duty and the manager refused she said she will only take 10% off for that one broken hand I'm totally disregarded the fact that the leg was about to fall off. So instead of me then giving me an extra 20% off considering limbs are falling off of the product I politely refuse to buy it they took it back and dropped it on the pile of returns and go back products... I felt pretty bad the cashier had a wasted 5 minutes of everybody else's time waiting in line just to give me bad news that I couldn't get a broken product for an additional 20% off... I just wanted to pay for what I was going to get. Now is try instead of trying to cope with the customers needs that he argued with me took the product back and now he's just going to stay there a week before Halloween broken. I could have given that skeleton a nice decent home and maybe Doctor it up.

• Updated by Halloween decor., Oct 24, 2018

Oh sweetie I can afford it I'm just not going to cough up $40 for a broken ass toy.Get off your high horse and stay in your cashier lane. The sad part about the situation is customers were talking [censored] to the cashier and I wasn't. Because they saw Michaels arts and crafts store was being greedy and would rather have a toy sit on the floor and rot rather than sell it for a decent price when it was broken. I just went to another store and found one for 25 same exact one not broken at all so I win in the end.

• Updated by Halloween decor., Oct 24, 2018

Please explain how I was acting like a child...I kept my cool the other customers where mad at the cashier...I was actually surprised they talked crap to her because they saw the broken toy they're trying to sell me for $43. They said Michaels is greedy corporate

• Updated by Halloween decor., Oct 24, 2018

Please excuse my grammar I'm voice texting in the car... that message was for those of you who think you're a genius and can spot out spelling errors...

• Updated by Halloween decor., Oct 25, 2018

You my friend are insane

• Updated by Halloween decor., Oct 27, 2018

Damn you people scare me...save us the drama...delete yourself from our world

Ha
Oct 22, 2018

Comments

• Ha
      Oct 24, 2018

Oh and i would have left but I wanted to wait for the police to come to tell my side of the story. Then again they arrested me a second time because I was texting while driving. This was wrong as it was only when there was a red light which is when they stopped me.

Nov 02, 2018

@HaIloween decor. You and every other phone [censored].

People like you are a real casualty hazard to anyone on the road.
    Glad the cops were doing their job.

• Ha
      Oct 24, 2018

So now this incident cost me way more than the original price of the skeleton because thanks to them, I have to pay for the woman's phone that I damaged. I also have to pay a ticket for TEXTING and driving.