Michaels Stores / coupons

1 New Hartford, NY, United States Review updated:

I was enticed to come to the store with a spectacular coupon ("20% off everything including sale items"). Sadly when I arrived at checkout NONE Of my items qualified — they were "clearance". The cashiers tried to "teach" me the difference right there in the checkout line .. one of them shouting from another register ... really? Absurd.

I am tired of doing business with companies that try to pull you in with offers that really don't exist. To me things on "sale" and things on "clearance" are indistinguishable... as, I think they are with most customers. It reminds me if an experience with another retailer that advertised "all frames 40% off" except, of course, the one I selected. Why? It was on another wall was the explanation.

I love a bargain and I search for them ... I'm not trying to get something that I don't believe they haven't offered. I'm just tired of having the rug pulled out from underneath me at the cash register.

Pl
Apr 7, 2018

Comments

7th of Apr, 2018

Sale and clearance are 2 different things.

• Mi
      7th of Jul, 2018

To touch up on the previous reply, an item that is on clearance means the percentage off is higher than 60%. An item on sale will be below 60%. There is a difference between the two.

-sincerely,
    a michaels associate of 3 years

17th of Oct, 2018

Thou are a peerext example of how stupidity is irreparable.