MGC Mortgage / mgc fraud

1 1 Corporate DriveLake Zurich, IL, United States
Phone: 877-471-7888

Hello There
MGC Mortgage has stepped up there scam people you must listen to me this will be your last opportinuty to get on board. Today I rec'd a cerfied letter today from MGC Mortgage stating that I once again am in default. I find this funny since I just gave them 30k!! and paid my own taxes and insurance!! and paid them by my records these scam artist have over 5k of my money with no return in site and have stated that I am in default once again.(I say haha to this it looks like my home will be in forsclosure another 15 months again but once again I am ready!) If you have spoken with me or the attorneys and we did not think that you met the requirements for this class action suit I would like you to please do some of the following things please file a complaint with the fbi.dallas@ic.fbi.gov we have given them some information that will assist you. Please file a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission I have given this number out before. You must submitt all of your complaints in writing. We will be following up with them as well. All of you which there are many please follow the instructions of the attorneys. If someone has not contacted me please hurry to be added to my list please call me asap [protected]. I have also started a new email address stopmgcmortgage@gmail. com. But of course you can still get me at billybear2004@yahoo.com due to the volume this new email allows access to many to assist you. Many of you may not know Andrew Beal however I do please do your research! Look at him on the forbes list #176. I understand that I am stranger however you may be saying" how do I know if this is not another scam" It's not I am in the same boat with everyone else. Trust is the most important thing and why would you trust a stranger and I understand this I am the same way. But we trusted MGC Mortgage and look where that got us. But people you have to take a chance nothing can be as worse as what we are going through right now a nightmare. Please stand up and be counted!! Let your voice be heard. Please remember I will be sending out some information to all of you on my list please remember this is lenghy list so I promise that I will get to each and everyone one of you if it takes me a whole month. Since I have spoken with thousands of people please remember we are in this together!! Stay tuned we are under way!