MetroPCS / telephones
On June the four, I purchased two LG Aristo phones. Twice I have attempted to take them to the Metro store in Janesville, WI.. I lived about an hour away.
1. Call drops continually
2. No services at time
3. Slow text sending
4. Limited incoming call.
I also called customer services no help. Finally I am upset with the in store customer service rep. Who said, he was the manager, he refused to take the phone back or give me a refund. Any help with this matter is greatly appreciate.
More MetroPCS Complaints & Reviews
- MetroPCS - where's my rebate? 
- MetroPCS - don't pay the insurance 
- Metro PCS - unauthorized over charges, no customer service! 
- BillMatrix / Metro Pcs - can't pay bill - won't take debit card 
- MetroPCS - 4g data 
- MetroPCS - my mobile hotspot
- Metro PC - my plan
- MetroPCS Watertown MA Store Manager Julius Yaldo - two phones for two lines offer was not honored.
- Metro PCS - can't get a paper bill or internet & my text msgs come back to back
- Metro PCS - customer service/ negative employee performance