MetroPCS — phone service and the lies!
Me and my boyfriend went into MetroPCS last month wanting to get back on the family plan. When we told them that they did the complete opposite of what we asked. We both had phones we wanted to use but they made us get new phones and promised that we were on the family plan and that we were only going to pay $45 a month for unlimited everything. Which was a lie! When I go to the mymetro app it's always a issue I tried chatting with a customer service representative but could not get through smh. I'm don't think we should have to pay $60 a month for suckie service hotspot is slow and on top of that the phones few major issues
More MetroPCS Complaints & Reviews
- MetroPCS - where's my rebate? 
- MetroPCS - don't pay the insurance 
- BillMatrix / Metro Pcs - can't pay bill - won't take debit card 
- Metro PCS - unauthorized over charges, no customer service! 
- MetroPCS - 4g data 
- MetroPCS - my mobile hotspot
- Metro PC - my plan
- MetroPCS Watertown MA Store Manager Julius Yaldo - two phones for two lines offer was not honored.
- Metro PCS - can't get a paper bill or internet & my text msgs come back to back
- Metro PCS - customer service/ negative employee performance