MetroPCS / employees
I arrived at the metro pcs store in Stroudsburg, Pa to pay my bill. There was a $3.00 service fee for paying at the store. I asked the girl to please waive it as I've never payed after at the store in Wilkes Barre, Pa. I was told to call customer service myself. So I called myself only to find that the lady I spoke with couldn't help me either. I asked to speak to a manager. I was transferred to her "supervisor" where I sat and listened to the phone ring for almost 10 minutes before I hung up and paid the fee. I'm confused as to why there's a fee for paying cash of all things in a store? Why is there customer service nobody has an answer to such a simple question? I will most definitely be looking into a different phone carrier.
More MetroPCS Complaints & Reviews
- MetroPCS - where's my rebate? 
- MetroPCS - don't pay the insurance 
- BillMatrix / Metro Pcs - can't pay bill - won't take debit card 
- Metro PCS - unauthorized over charges, no customer service! 
- MetroPCS - 4g data 
- MetroPCS - my mobile hotspot
- Metro PC - my plan
- MetroPCS Watertown MA Store Manager Julius Yaldo - two phones for two lines offer was not honored.
- Metro PCS - can't get a paper bill or internet & my text msgs come back to back
- Metro PCS - customer service/ negative employee performance