Metro PCS / hidden info that isn't told
My phone was disconnected for non payment on April 26th (broke my leg, and didn't have money). I reconnected it on May 6th. Today I received a advanced notice stating that I needed to pay May 26th. I called the company and asked why if I paid for a full month on the 26th. The rep asked to verify my info by asking for an 8 digit pin that I never made or received during orginial purchase (over a year ago). He then asked for a security question, again that I never answered in the past. Eventually he told me that no matter what day I chose to make payment, the original day of connection would still be charged. So I lost 10 days for nothing. So basically if your regular cycle to pay is the 5th of each month and your phone is disconnected for on the 5th of the previous month for non payment, if you choose to make payment on the 4th to reconnect your phone, you will still have to pay on the 5th again. If you are disconnected, the payment that you make to reconnect it for a month only reconnects for the following cycle no matter if it's only a day. Picture that. Time to move on to a different carrier.
More Metro PCS Complaints & Reviews
- MetroPCS - where's my rebate? 
- MetroPCS - don't pay the insurance 
- Metro PCS - unauthorized over charges, no customer service! 
- BillMatrix / Metro Pcs - can't pay bill - won't take debit card 
- MetroPCS - 4g data 
- MetroPCS - an employee
- Metro Pcs Store at 5389 Kirkman Rd #101, Orlando, FL - poor customer service. very rude and unprofessional. lying to customers.
- MetroPCS - metro pcs stores
- MetroPCS - customer service billing
- MetroPCS - debo union for, credit repair, I dont nred a telemarketer, if thats what she is useing a personal line, to do business,