Metro PCS / monetary loss
Like most of the complaints here I was also ripped off for money from METRO PCS. I have had problems with billing, and paying on line. I went to a corporate store to pay the bill, and was charged $5.00 for the privilege of driving to their store to pay my bill paying the bill as I could not on line, and then called their customer service. I was told by the customer service rep they would refund my $5.00 due to their computer problems. Next bill came the $5.00 was removed and an additional $5.00 added. Again thru a series of calls it was not removed. After some research I found out you can not reach anyone thru email other than customer service. Additional research uncovered that Metro PCS is owned by DEUTSCHE TELEKOM in Germany, which also owns T-Mobile. This explains the customer service problem. I have sent and email to DEUTSCHE TELEKOM and suggest that everyone who has problems with METRO PCS do the same. Their web site is: http://www.telekom.com/home. If we flood them with emails maybe they will change a few things. Also I have sent complaints to the state P.U.C. and the FCC. In addition to this I have also sent complaints to the F.T.C. as METRO PCS engages in interstate commerce. If all 444 complaints are sent to their corporate office in Germany, as well as the other federal agencies things may change.
More Metro PCS Complaints & Reviews
- MetroPCS - where's my rebate? 
- MetroPCS - don't pay the insurance 
- Metro PCS - unauthorized over charges, no customer service! 
- BillMatrix / Metro Pcs - can't pay bill - won't take debit card 
- MetroPCS - 4g data 
- MetroPCS - an employee
- Metro Pcs Store at 5389 Kirkman Rd #101, Orlando, FL - poor customer service. very rude and unprofessional. lying to customers.
- MetroPCS - metro pcs stores
- MetroPCS - customer service billing
- MetroPCS - debo union for, credit repair, I dont nred a telemarketer, if thats what she is useing a personal line, to do business,