Merrill Lynch / general customer service
1) My father's acct balances were given to someone without POA.
2) Was told if my father dies before Christmas, I don't have to worry about the 401K disbursement paperwork .
3) Tried to get POA notarized at Merrill Lynch office. Talked to her after we reached parking structure, got my elderly father (who had spent the morning in the ER) out of the car into the Midwest winter, to reach the office and be told she had already left.
Apparently she didn't want to "disappoint" us.
More Merrill Lynch Complaints & Reviews
- Merrill Lynch - stupidity 
- Merrill Lynch Edge - small customers are unable to speak to a human for service 
- Merrill Lynch - poor customer service 
- Merrill Lynch - ruined my account 
- Merrill Lynch Mortgage - the loan process was a nightmare that still haunts me 
- Merrill Lynch - 2018 tax documentation
- Merrill Lynch - investment
- Merrill Lynch - 401k - customer service
- Merrill Lynch - broker
- Merrill Lynch - 401k rollover