Merrill Lynch / 2018 tax documentation
Merrill Lynch published a list of mailing dates for 2018 tax documentation and we have yet to receive any tax documentation. Recently Merrill Lynch now indicates we will not receive tax documentation until February 26, 2019 which is totally unacceptable.
This puts us as a retirees at a disadvantage in preparing our tax documentation and it appears we will not receive our documentation until sometime in March 2019 because of it being mailed on February 26, 2019. One would believe that those who offer financial services and post dates of when tax documentation would be available as January 31, 2019 would live up to their published documentation. Delaying delivery of tax documentation is not in the best interest of providing good customer service. There is no one who we can contact directly to file a complaint who would listen at Merrill Lynch.
More Merrill Lynch Complaints & Reviews
- Merrill Lynch - stupidity 
- Merrill Lynch Edge - small customers are unable to speak to a human for service 
- Merrill Lynch - poor customer service 
- Merrill Lynch - ruined my account 
- Merrill Lynch Mortgage - the loan process was a nightmare that still haunts me 
- Merrill Lynch - investment
- Merrill Lynch - general customer service
- Merrill Lynch - 401k - customer service
- Merrill Lynch - broker
- Merrill Lynch - 401k rollover