Meritline / terrible company
I purchased 2 similar products from 2 separate companies. Micro memory cards for our new cellphones. 1 arrived writing a week. After a week meritline sent an email stating they were backordered, (of course they'd already charged my amex), & expected to send out within 2 weeks. 3 weeks later, I emailed them, and then they sent an email stating the order had been sent that day. (First I did a search for the order # & received a tracking number via their website). Way to be proactive with your customers. Because I've been burned with internet purchases before, (You hear that EBAY?) There's no room for error here. Now after reading the other complaints, let's hope the product works when(if) it arrives.
More Meritline Complaints & Reviews
- Meritline.com - scam and lies 
- Meritline - abcink or meritline ink cartridges don't work, no one speaks understandable english 
- Meritline - non-delivery 
- Meritline.com - did not receive/poor customer service 
- Meritline - used merchandise advertised as new and it doesn't work! 
- Meritline - terrible experience!
- Meritline.com - lava hd-400 power indoor antenna
- Meritline/Supply House - hp toner cartridge
- www.meritline.com - selling fraudulent products
- Meritline - I threw 600 bucks away!