Men's USA / Awful company

United States Review updated:

MensUSA is EXTRAORDINARILY afraid of chargebacks as it affects their merchant account provider and its relationship to do business. Under no circumstance hesitate in getting your money back. They WILL cooperate to the fullest extent of 100% REFUND if you enter a chargeback. Shipping both ways INCLUDED. Do NOT settle for anything less.

This horrible company will delay and bamboozle until it is too late... Countless weddings, anniversarys and events have been ultimately ruined by these jokers. Call them and 'pretend' you have an issue or a question and FIRST find out how rude they are to you. Make them explain in detail their policies and guarantees. I in fact was promised a refund over the phone, and never got one until i had to forcibly implement it through my CC company. Unbelievable lies and railroading is what you will get with these guys!

Need i mention as well, that they have a FAKE BBB page on the net!!
Va

Comments

Ki
  2nd of Apr, 2009
Mens USa
I ordered zoot suit, the people that worked there were very rude.And used vulgar language and laughed when i tried to get my order completed to my satisfaction.They told me to stick it up my @@@I sent back the pants which were to small and ordered a bigger size along with a $ 25 US money order.They told me I had to pay 50 US for another pair and would not send back my original pair which they would not accept as exchange.Therefore to complete my suit I would have to pay 125 US which equals 150 Canadian dollars for a pair of pants.
Sh
  11th of Oct, 2011
I'm sure glad that I did my homework and did some researching about this company. I was set to order three (3) suits from them this week, but I came across this web page of complaints against this company MENSUSA. Man they sound like straight up criminals, and everyone has about the same complaint. This company kinda of reminds me of that commercial where the man answers the phone and says "This is Peggy" and the lady on the other end asked to speak to someone else, and the same guy answers again with a different voice. Man I hope everyone that was duped by this company gets a class action against them. Thanks for posting these complaints, you saved me hundreds of dollars and months of headaches.

Men's USA Logo Men's USA