Menards Minot / rip off
I am a local contractor in an area where there are not to many places to get materials, so Menard's is the closest place. I guess the only complaint I have is that every time I order materials for a job (Menard's) will deliver only half of the materials to the job then try to charge me for another delivery.
Oh wait I have another complaint, I went in to order a roof package and the guy I spoke with told me to special order everything I needed so that it would all come in one package. Then after waiting two weeks I called to see if it was there and they told me yes but not all of it.
So I had to wait another two weeks for the rest of it. Well then it finally showed up, Then they told me it would be delivered the following week well that following week arrived and no materials. I just spoke to them and they said there is nothing they could do other than schedule another delivery for a week later.
So now I have been telling the customer that his roof will be done several different times do to Menard's #%&*-ups. This has happened on three different jobs you would think I would know better by now.
More Menards Minot Complaints & Reviews
- Menards - lyon's bathtub from menards is crap! 
- Menards - awful place to work in 
- Menards - military discount 
- Menards - menards and designer image vinyl lock floor problem-$4000 plus 
- Menards - mastercraft doors 
- Menards - bad service
- Menards - problems with a rebate/rebate international
- Menards - bad roof metal panels
- Menards - job application
- Menards - poor customer service. inaccurate product availability