Menards / unlawful restraint plus
I went to Menards in Marion, IL. on April 9th to pick up a window 24"x30". I was ask to drive around the back on the store for pick up. The guard at the gate told me, door 9. An employee of Menards put in my back seat as I asked. I drove back to the gate. When I stop at the gate the guard asked to look in the trunk. I said, "no the window is in the back seat." The guard didn't even look in my seat but said "you are not leaving till I look in your trunk!" I said, "You are no looking in my trunk when the item is in the back seat." (This now is a unlawful restraint.) The guard call the police. I told the police officer they had no reason to look in my trunk. Will the trunk was opened. The guard then started looking in my bags, ask if there were shoes in the shoe boxes and did they come from ***"s Sporting Goods? Then look at all my other bags with more guestions. Closed my trunk and opened the gate I was free to go.
I was sick...
More Menards Complaints & Reviews
- Menards - lyon's bathtub from menards is crap! 
- Menards - awful place to work in 
- Menards - military discount 
- Menards - menards and designer image vinyl lock floor problem-$4000 plus 
- Menards - mastercraft doors 
- Menards - windows
- Menards - returns
- Menards - menards canceled paid delivery and declined refund
- Menards - my treatment to me, buy an general manager
- Menards - check out disrespect from employee