Menards / i've never realized

I never realized what a slip shot operation Menards is. I was always a big Menards fan until they built their new BIG Menards. I always felt like I was getting a good deal in the older smaller store; now I see that we the consumers are paying for the newer bigger store. The prices have definitely increased in the goods I used to buy regularly at the old store. Now, I am reading about how Menards is so bottom line money grubbing, not caring about hiring quality knowledgeable employees, not fair to their employees...it sickens me. I think I'll make a switch to the Home Depot.

Va

Comments

• Sh
      5th of Oct, 2008

Will,
    If you haven't noticed, everything in the world is going up in price. Go ahead and price shop, HD may beat Menards on a few things, but for majority of the items Menards will have them beat. Good luck finding someone who will say hi to ya at depot.

• Me
      26th of Nov, 2008

What company isn't about putting money on their bottom line? Do your research Will...while prices are going up everywhere, Menards is still the lowest price. And, while we are opening new stores consistantly, HD is closing stores across the country. By the way, Menards cares more about its guests than depot and lowes...they only care about their stock holders.