Memorial Hermann / service at memorial hermann in pearland
My regular physician asked me to go to emergency to get testing for pneumonia. After 8 hours your doctors would not see me. I received my bill for $3148. Medicare paid, BCBS paid, even after I told them that I did not receive any services. I requested copies of the test results and they refused to send me or my doctor those results. I think you fraud your customers. I am going to keep complaining and sharing my distain for your organization. I believe that many of the people who came in the same day did not have insurance...but you saw them. What a rip off.
More Memorial Hermann Complaints & Reviews
- Memorial Hermann Hospital - dirty restroom and cafeteria conditions 
- Memorial Hermann Billing - billing 
- Memorial Hermann Hospital - money weight more than life 
- Memorial Hermann - billing department
- Memorial Hermann Sugarland - negligence 
- Memorial Hermann - no consent... it does matter they do what they want.
- Memorial Hermann Health System - terrible customer service
- Memorial Hermann Health System - er
- Memorial Hermann - transport from memorial hermann urgent care to mh katy hospital
- Memorial Hermann - dr. jawad sarwar office staff