Memorial Hermann Medical Plaza / valet cashier very unhelpful and rude
On 10/20/2017, I approached the Valet Cashier station to pay for valet parking. The Cashier (Dorothy) was on the phone speaking to her son (she told me he was 32yo and was working); as my daughter and I stood there waiting, she finished her phone call, took my valet ticket and stated I owed $15.00. I gave her my credit card which she processed and returned a receipt for my signature along with the vouchered ticket. I left and went home. On Saturday, I noticed that my credit card was missing so I planned to return to the Valet Cashier (Dorothy) on Monday morning where I would retrieve my card (I assumed she would have placed it in a locked drawer for xxx amount of days). On Monday, I went back to the facility and when I approached the Valet Cashier (Dorothy) she was very irate, angry and acting nervous. I was caught by surprise because this was a very simple matter and I could not understand why she was acting so nervous; it seemed very suspicious and out of the ordinary. She repeated several times that she didn't have my card and threatened to call Security; I was stunned and didn't understand why she was acting irate. After many people gathering around the area, I left and decided to cancel my card.
More Memorial Hermann Medical Plaza Complaints & Reviews
- Memorial Hermann Hospital - dirty restroom and cafeteria conditions 
- Memorial Hermann Billing - billing 
- Memorial Hermann Hospital - money weight more than life 
- Memorial Hermann - billing department
- Memorial Hermann Sugarland - negligence 
- Memorial Hermann - no consent... it does matter they do what they want.
- Memorial Hermann Health System - terrible customer service
- Memorial Hermann Health System - er
- Memorial Hermann - transport from memorial hermann urgent care to mh katy hospital
- Memorial Hermann - dr. jawad sarwar office staff