Melaleuca / taking adventage!

Canada Review updated:

My son Michealneil is a College student and working on weekends and these people at Melaleuca is taking money for items he doesn't need. You have to be honest with people, they should have told him that he is not working for enough money and he should return when he does have a full time job. They keep going into his credit card and he keeps paying. Anyway, to cancel, you have to fill out an application, then faxed or mailed it to them. They are all about the mighty dollar and doesn't give a damn about anyone. But you cannot be successful when you cheat people. I believe in Karma.

Comments

Jul 18, 2011

yah, "im in college but i still need my mommy to help me because the big bad people are taking my money" welcome to life, grow up

• Tr
      Aug 19, 2011

You said its for things he doesnt need. Tell me, when did he stop showering, brushing his teeth, using mouthwash, using deodorant, cleaning up the place where he lives and I could go on and on. Melaleuca is a REPLACEMENT store meaning you stop buying at the toxic and expensive grocery stores and get better safer products that are cheaper to use. As has been said already here, he obviously wanted to buy from them instead of the regular stores or he wouldnt have signed up in the first place. IOf you really want to help him, you should enroll as his first customer so when you save money on what you buy he will actually get a commission check each month.

• To
      Feb 17, 2012

Fraud, Scam or whatever people say really doesn’t matter. Or maybe, people don't read the “out clause” or terms and conditions before signing their name on the dotted line. It does not matter. Here are the Facts about Melaleuca, they sold over a BILLION DOLLARS worth of products, and people must like their products, right?

Pyramid systems have been outlawed in the US a long time ago and they don’t sell any products. Melaleuca has over 350 products. We are paid just for referring people to Melaleuca and helping them register and that’s it! No inventory control, no billing, no carrying of products. We are paid on immediate commissions with several tiers of bonuses and handsome residual income, how GREAT is that!

They have paid out over 2.8 Billion in commissions to regular people out there in the past 27 yrs. What is really great about Melaleuca is they genuinely want to HELP. This is Very Rare for a corporate identity. Helping people better their health; getting them out of debt; having a good personal life, so too in preserving our environment, is that a BAD goal to have?

This is more than a business for most of us. You would really have to experience Melaleuca, and when you do, you too would have fallen in love with them just it like the more than 850 thousand families that have joined them. Sorry, but it’s hard to find sad story’s telling lies here. What you will find are people’s experiences in how lives have changed because of Melaleuca.

A Successful Melaleuca breeds successful people and it’s not too late to join us. If you want to succeed and willing to work at it and if you think you are coachable, “We Will Help” because Melaleuca wants us to.

We are just starting; more questions, give me a call, Tony 408-771-0296.
    If NOT, then, Good Luck on your travels and I hope you find contentment!

• Pi
      Oct 09, 2012

My question is who forced this college student to sign up? I personally just started purchasing Melaleuca products and I have 3 ppl who take vitamins every day, so if I buy only vitamins every month I have made well over my quota. I also have picked a product or two to actually use vs the prior product I was using to see the difference. Sometimes, i don't see a difference, but knowing that the product did the same thing without all the chemicals and toxic ingredients makes me feel better. If people werent in the market for products like that they wouldn't shop the organic and obviously higher priced, or go to Whole Foods where its not cheap. Quality has always come with a higher price, but honestly the cleaning products are great. You just need to do the comparision product by product. And if you don't like the way things are priced, things are contracted, etc...then DON'T BECOME A MEMBER!!! In addition to the products they sell, they have 640 retail partners, great for christmas shopping, that have cash back and sale promotions. It doesn't work for everyone, but everyone is allowed their opinion. Maybe the college student liked the idea but financially couldn't support himself as a member. See, not for everyone.