Meaningful Beauty / dishonest
I callled to order the products as advertsised for 29.95. But after asking the custromer service agent a few questions, I found that I would actually be paying over $100 and be enrolled in a "subscription" of sorts. I also found out that the product comes in 3 month supplies!! What woman buys beauty products in 3 month supply bottles!
What does this mean? This means that EVERY month you will be charged a little over 30 dollars BUT you don't reciev product every month. You only receive products once every 3 months!!!
If I am paying a company every month, then I want a new shipment with FRESH product every month.
I don't have any beauty products that last 3 months. That is disgusting.
The best part is I only found out all of this information AFTER I had given the service agent all of my information for the tv advertsied 29.95 special price. I told her no thanks and was worried for weeks that they would send me products anyway. Luckily they didn't and thank goodness because the reviews are terrible for this company. Shame on Cindy Crawford for putting her name on such a slimy deal. And shame on her for trying to charge us for huge 3 month supply bottles. Disgusting Cindy! Sell the product in stores at good prices instead of using phone "wheels and slimy deals."
More Meaningful Beauty Complaints & Reviews
- Meaningful Beauty - unauthorized billing 
- Meaningful Beauty - deceptive advetising and marketing 
- Meaningful Beauty - dissatisfied with product 
- GRC Meaningful Beauty - unauthorized charges 
- Meaningful Beauty - harassment & rip off & lies 
- Meaningful Beauty - did not receive my order
- Meaningful Beauty - cancelled order 
- Meaningful Beauty Vitamins - fraudulent ad/ misrepresentation
- Meaningful Beauty - won't refund my money 
- Meaningful Beauty - customer service